How it works:
- You can come and study at the Forum from Monday to Friday.
- Each day will be divided into two time slots: 8:30am - 1pm and 1:30 - 6pm.
- Walk-in is between 8:30 - 9am and 1:30 - 2pm. The doors will be shut after these times!
- Time slots can be booked online three days in advance.
- Time slots on Monday can be booked from Friday onwards.
- One time slot per person.
- You will need to show your booking (on your smartphone) on arrival.
- NB: not all study spaces have a power socket.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to use your time slot or you do not want it any more, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. That way, somebody else can use it.