To ensure a pleasant stay, we ask you not to cause any nuisance and respect each other, the building, and all materials. By entering the Forum or one of our Forum libraries, you agree to our house rules.
In case of violation of the house rules, we have the authority to remove the visitors or deny them access. In all other situations that may occur, we are authorised to take any measures we deem necessary.
- PROPERTY Take good care of your belongings. The Forum is not responsible for loss, theft or damage.
- SMOKING Smoking (also e-cigarettes) is only allowed outside the premises of Forum and the Forum libraries.
- BICYCLES Park your bicycle in the designated underground bicycle parking or in the bicycle racks. Bicycles parked elsewhere will be removed.
- ASSISTANCE DOGS are welcome. Other pets and animals are not allowed.
- ALCOHOL and/or DRUGS The possession, use and/or being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed.
- BEHAVIOUR If you cause nuisance, for example by smell, sounds, looks, touches or other offensive behaviour, our employees may take action.
- FOOD Having food delivered to or eating food in the Forum is not allowed.
- CHILDREN Children aged 11 and under must at all times be accompanied by their parents/guardians. Parents will at all times be responsible for the behaviour of their children.
- LOST & FOUND, FIRST AID Contact the doorman or one of our staff.
In order to quickly resolve any misunderstandings, you are requested to cooperate with a search of your clothing or bags if there is reason to do so. Theft or behaviour that gives cause to do so will be reported to the police.